Thursday, February 9, 2012

Art times!

I thought I'd show off a picture of Truffles my friend did for me this Christmas. If anyone else wants to make their own picture just let me know and I'll be happy to add your picture to my blog! :)


This picture was made by my friend Pande ( DA page is http://pandemoniumchaos.deviantart.com/ ) I love it so much! One day I hope those could be a real photograph of Truffles. It'd make me so happy to see her pulling her own carriage.

Keep watch, tomorrow I'm going out to visit Truffles, I'll bring back pictures of her, of course! Maybe she'll show off her love of hats. She REALLY loves hats. If you wear one, she'll try to pull it off your head! Silly girl.

We've all earned 70$ so far for Truffles' shipping! Keep tuning in for more updates, and soon I'll add another horse model up for raffle. This ones already painted, but he's certainly a gorgeous boy who needs a home!

No comments:

Post a Comment