Sunday, February 12, 2012

Ponies with Hats

Sorry for the delay! I finally went out today! Truffles was so happy to see me! Her and her sister boots, both!

I have some troubling news about Truffles. She has HORRIBLE fashion sense!  But she's so fuzzy she makes everything work! Nearly and inch and a half of fur! Come summer it's going to look like something died!


First Truffles models her favorite hat. Then, she shows off her homemade pony cape. I made it for her so I could better measure her girth growth. I also added some pockets so she can carry small things like a phone, water bottle, or book. I also use it as a training aid. If she comes too close on the line she gets tapped at the withers. Instead of whacking her the pad makes a small sound and she knows to get away.


And of course I got LOTS of pictures of her and boots.
She felt the need to park out and pose again. Silly pony does that all the time. There's Boots to the right.
Boots is SO DIRTY! Anyone want to help me give her a bath, haha! Boots is pregnant right now, so she wont be able to come with my to Tucson until weaning next year. 

I also got some video of Truffles! She's showing off her pony cape.





No comments:

Post a Comment